The objective of RMUTT’s curriculum and academic papers consolidation program is to encourage and support professors and academic personnel in developing curriculums to be used in academic work and aid teaching and learning activities for students and other people that are interested. One Text also adds value by enhancing the efficiency of curriculum and academic paper development for RMUTT.
Journal Research Article
The journal research article program encourages the improvement of pre-submission processes prior to publication in international academic journals. Its objective is to foster and improve one’s English by having experts proofread articles prior to publication to support professors and academic personnel in publishing more articles internationally.
Candidates interested in joining the program may apply by clicking on the following link: www.training.rmutt.ac.th
Mobile Application @ RMUTT
● Program to conveniently apply to RMUTT via direct examination
● Application instructions for applying to RMUTT
● List of current programs offered
● Examination schedule
● Download the application at: www.info.rmutt.ac.th
● Webboard for the direct examination system
● Check your payment status
● Payment process
Contact RMUTT’s Office of Academic Promotion and Registration for more information.