Edutainment Zone offers borrow-return services including a range of e-academic resources and entertainment resources such Book +CD-ROM, VCD, DVD, etc. to students, RMUTT staffs, and general public.
E-Media Service Procedures
– Contact the User Services Counter to fill out registration form for electronic media services
– Select type (s) of e-media and complete the registration form
– Submit the completed form with driver license, student ID or ID card
– In order to gain access of services, permission from staff is required.
Service Rules, Regulations, and Procedures
– To request e-resource access, please contact staff
– Declare student ID card or staff ID card to library staffs before accessing services.
– Users are required to use headphones during the service. Keep noise levels low to avoid disturbing others.
– If you are still having difficulty with e-resource access, please contact Library staff.
– Outside video media are not allowed to use in the premises.
– (Members of the Library) are allowed to borrow 1 item of academic media per day. The library charges 3 baht per day per item on the following overdue materials
– For further information: please contact Edutainment Zone service counter on the 2nd Floor of library at 0 2549 3639