Health Care Center
The nursing room in The Department of Health and Hygiene provides free health and hygiene services by physicians, professional nurses, and health and hygiene staff.
- Preliminary medical treatment
- Medicine administration,wound dressing, and silk sutures
- Health information and news
- Pharmacy services for students and the general public for use in various activities
- Ambulance services during emergency situations
- General medical treatment by a physician
- Emergency services and accidents
- Health consulting services
- Patient rooms
Official Club building Tel. 02-549-4010, 02-549-3026, 02-549-3676Operating days and hours
Every day from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm during the school term. General medical treatment by a physician is available Monday to Friday from 1 – 4 pm.