Master of Engineering in Materials Engineering (M.Eng.)
Faculty of Engineering
OverviewMaterials are in every part of production in the global industry. The Master of Engineering (Materials Engineering) programs offer multidisciplinary practices in developing novice materials based on basic sciences knowledge. Our program provides graduates with expertise in materials design and productions for the future development and potential research.
Duration of Course 2 years
Language of Instruction: Thai or English
- Obtained a Bachelor's degree in Sciences/Engineering fields with CGPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or Master's thesis is very good
- Exemption from above criteria may be considered on case by case by the Dean of the Faculty of Engineering
- Required documents: Transcripts, English proficiency test scores, CV/resume, a 2-page statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation
- Required knowledge: at least 3.00 GPA of math and science courses
Course ContentTotal of Credit 36 Credits
- Required Courses 12 Credits
- Electives course 12 Credits
- Dissertation 12 Credits
The graduate courses includes, but not limit to, materials productions, materials characterization, materials properties and testing, nanomaterial and nanotechnology, seminar in materials engineering, thesis.