ประพันธ์ ประทุมวัน

President of Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Numyoot Songthanapitak, reveals that 87.04 per cent of RMUTT graduates have found employment within eight months of graduating from the university. The other 12.96 per cent are still looking for employment.

Graduates from the Faculty of Architecture has the highest employment rate, at 96.53 per cent, followed by Faculty of Liberal Arts (92.82 per cent), Faculty of Science and Technology (89.71 per cent), Faculty of Engineering (88.19 per cent), Faculty of Agricultural Technology (87.13 per cent), Thai Traditional Medicine College (87.06 per cent), Faculty of Business Administration (86.92 per cent), Faculty of Mass Communication Technology (86.54 per cent), Faculty of Technical Education (84.39 per cent), Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts (83.04 per cent), and Faculty of Home Economics Technology (77.48 per cent).

Most graduates spent one to three months searching for employment, and 37.78 per cent found employment immediately after graduating from university, while 19.09 per cent spent four to six months. “In general, the number of graduates who have found employment has increased across the board, which means that the university has succeeded in producing graduates who match the needs of the jobs market,” Dr. Numyoot says. “We will continue to monitor the progress of our graduates, so that we can maintain contact with our alumni,” he says, adding that it is part of the university’s effort to foster stronger relations with its alumni.

Employment Rate for RMUTT Graduates Surges to New Highs

January 31, 2013

Employment Rate for RMUTT Graduates Surges to New Highs

President of Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Numyoot Songthanapitak, reveals that 87.04 per cent of RMUTT graduates have found employment within eight months […]
January 31, 2013

RMUTT president presenting a finished studying building

Recently, Associate Professor Dr. Numyoot Songthanapitak, the university president and students from the Voluntary Development and Camping Club, Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (RMUTT), presented a […]
January 31, 2013

Rajamangala Univerities Will Adjust the Academic Year and Continue to Admit Students from the Higher Vocational Education System

Rajamangala Univerities Will Adjust the Academic Year and Continue to Admit Students from the Higher Vocational Education System Assoc. Prof. Dr. Numyoot Songthanapitak, President of Rajamangala […]
January 31, 2013

Photo News: Column SOCIAL SCENE: Engineering talent recognised

Indian Ambassador Anil Wadhwa, fifth left, president over a ceremony recognising faculty members at Rajmangla University of Technology, Thanyaburi (RMUTT) for organising the Engineering Student Talent […]