Conference Results on Global Warming at Copenhagen
The conference on the topic of climate change was organized by United Nations under the agreement of the ”Copenhagen Accord”. The results of that agreement was not successful and completely unexpected…perhaps the leaked documents about ‘cooked books’ and false data had something to do with that. It’s seems the science doesn’t add up.
The essence of Agreement
1) Establishing the fund in order to help the poor countries for preventing negative situations caused by Global Warming. The fund will be allocated 10,000 million dollars for 3 years projects and collecting 100,000 million dollars in each year for 10 years in advance project. Which will be used to fund world government.
2) Developing countries agree to report about country operation with greenhouse gas reduction and quantity clarification in every 2 years and allow to be inspected.
3) If the agreement achieves the goal of agenda, the next meeting will be held in Mexico in 2011.
Problems and Constrains of Agreement Failure
1) Developed and developing countries insist standing on their point of stand.
2) Developed countries blamed developing countries about their greenhouse gas. They said that the developing countries who almost released greenhouse gases cannot be developed countries.
3) It is found that USA which is the most wealthy nation and releases a large amount of greenhouse gases does not promise follow the Tokyo agreement.
Translated by Suraporn Onputtha