Agricultural Machinery Network Project for leading agricultural business entrepreneurs
As the department of Industrial Promotion realized the importance of promoting agricultural sector towards Thailand’s economic system, Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (RMUTT) was assigned to carry out agricultural machinery network project in order to help connect agricultural machinery service providers in response to the government policies of agricultural sustainable development, thus making agricultural machinery network stronger, and sustainably developing Thailand’s economic infrastructure in real practice.
All critical project reflections would be major keys of interconnecting traditional and modern trade leading Thailand to agriculture success.
- To collect, study, analyze and prepare data on agricultural machinery providers and the need of local agriculturers to build online database
- To connect agricultural communication networks, create business opportunities for project members and expand agricultural machinery and product service channels
- To facilitate and provide learning-based information, performance-based data, machinery-based data and technical demonstration.
– Making connection of agricultural communication networks between product/machinery service providers and service receivers as new approach of service communication
– a channel for accessing agricultural machinery service or products that would increase agricultural productivity and reduce costs as well as a way to improve agricultural machinery efficacy for agricultural service providers from the start to post-harvest process.
– Becoming self-learning resources of technical agriculture for service receivers as well as essential resources to support comprehensive agricultural activities.
- Entrepreneurs of Agriculture
- Providers of agricultural machinery service
- Person of juristic