2020 Online Entrepreneurial Development Project with Digital Marketing Integration
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP) moved forward to promote SME digital marketing for electronic products in order to expand its distribution channels to help grow or supplement entrepreneur income. Joining the 2018-2019 Early Stage Development Project, interested parties including 165,000 entrepreneurs had successfully gained their knowledge in digital marketing strategy enabling them to display more than 300,000 types of electronic products online and at the same time, 24,000 online stores were opened through diverse e-commerce online platforms making profits of more than 450,000 million baht.
Digital Marketing wasn’t just about advertising online, it’s also about sharing experience with clients. The main reasons why SME needed to apply their digital marketing strategy were 1. making quick respond to consumers 2. increasing of client interests, 3. enabling entrepreneurs to focus on right consumer target and 4. reducing costs and raising awareness of digital marketing implementation on SME businesses.
The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP), therefore, organized a 2020 Online Entrepreneurial Development Project integrated with Digital Marketing. Not only the OSMEP shared their views on e-business and commerce strategies, they would also give their tips on product photography, opening online stores on e-Marketplace as well as distribution channels. Moreover, digital marketing principles were introduced to facilitate and improve entrepreneur businesses and its income as well as becoming one of the main economic driving forces for Thailand.
According to the eligibility requirements of application process and selection criteria of entrepreneurship program, three types of participants would be chosen including,
- new entrepreneurs
- current online entrepreneurs
- potential entrepreneurs
These entrepreneurs would be provided with online-business knowledge including how to open online store in different platforms (Facebook (Fan Page)/Line@(OA), how to create webpage, how to open a shop with Business Unit strategy and how to conduct sales promotion.
Management training workshops and seminars for online business including management, product description writing, product photography techniques, logistics and digital marketing would be arranged via Facebook Live of OSMEP
For new entrepreneur,
– training workshop on starting small business online in different platforms and product sales promotion would be offered.
- Arrangement of production team and equipment for product photography would be offered during the training workshop.
- Training work shop was arranged to enhance entrepreneurial performance of entrepreneurs in social and digital marketing including content creation.
- Organizing of sales promotion campaign for marketing success of entrepreneur
- Providing counseling for entrepreneurs on products and its design as well as social and digital marketing for entrepreneurs
- Photographs would be taken at training workshops and seminars